With so many fantastic locally-owned restaurants here in Lehigh Valley, it’s sometimes hard to decide where to go or what to eat. Throughout the seasons, restaurant groups of Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, and beyond come together to highlight Restaurant Week. And, here in the Valley with so many towns and boroughs, we tend to have Restaurant Weeks popping up often! Whether chefs want to try a new dish or pull together popular selects for a pre-fixe menu offering, you’ll be treated to special selections over lunch or dinner during that period. Mark your calendars as you don’t want to miss this great experience to sample local flavors!
Save the date for upcoming restaurant weeks in the Lehigh Valley area.
East Penn Restaurant Week
February 25–March 2, 2024
East Penn Area Restaurant Week kicks off February 25 in the towns of Emmaus and Macungie. Let someone else cook and take advantage of Restaurant Week specials at East Penn Diner, Rising River Brewing, Volpe's Sport Bar, Yergey Brewing, The Grille at Bear Creek Mountain Resort and more. View all participating restaurants and menus here.
Easton Restaurant Week
July 14–20, 2024
Downtown Easton's Restaurant Week kicks off January 14 featuring pre fixe menus at restaurants downtown, in the West Ward, up on College Hill, and downtown near the circle. Be an #EastonFoodie. View the full list of participating restaurants.
Want to keep the great eats going? Save the date for these other upcoming restaurant weeks in the area:
- Easton Restaurant Week
- Hellertown-Lower Saucon Winter Restaurant Week
- Western Lehigh Area Restaurant Week
- Nazareth Area Restaurant Week
- Northampton Area Restaurant Week
- Downtown Allentown Restaurant Week
- Southern Lehigh Restaurant Week
- Whitehall Area Restaurant Week
- Historic Bethlehem Summer Restaurant Week
- Historic Bethlehem Winter Restaurant Week
- SouthSide Arts District Winter Restaurant Week
- East Penn Restaurant Week
- Slate Belt Restaurant Week
Check back for more details on upcoming Restaurant Week opportunities in Allentown, Easton, Bethlehem, the Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley, and beyond. Or check out the restaurant scene in Lehigh Valley.