Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival
June 3–August 7, 2022
Stay up to date on Lehigh Valley tourism, events, and happenings. Sign up for Discover Lehigh Valley's eNewsletter.
The Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival kicks off its 2022 summer season on June 3, 2022 with something for everyone with in-person performances at this leading Shakespeare festival. In residence at the Labuda Center for the Performing Arts of, the professional theatre company of PA Shakespeare Festival (PSF) brings actors, directors, designers and more from across the country to create top of the line performances over the summer months. You'll find performances that can be enjoyed by the whole family, from classic musicals, to hysterical comedies, to kid-friendly spectacles.
Photo above: Luigi Sottile and Mairin Lee in Shakespeare in Love (2018). Photo by Lee A. Butz.
For the 2022 season, the Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival proudly presents:
- Little Red June 3–August 6 • Schubert Theatre
- Every Brilliant Thing June 7–19 • Schubert Theatre
- A Chorus Line June 22–July 10 • Main Stage
- Dan Domenech in Concert Special Performance One Night Only June 27 • Main Stage
- The River Bride July 1–3 • Schubert Theatre
- Much Ado About Nothing July 13–August 10 • Schubert Theatre
- August Wilson's Fences July 27–August 7 • Main Stage
- Shakespeare for Kids July 27–August 6 • Main Stage
- Young Company Shakespeare Project July 28 & 30 • Schubert Theatre
When you arrive to DeSales University, enjoy free parking in the lot in front of Labuda Center for the Performing Arts (2755 Station Avenue, Center Valley, PA). There is additional parking in the lot adjacent to the Trexler Library. The box office and will call are located inside the Labuda Center.
Please note that proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter the Labuda Center for the Performing Arts, which houses both the Main Stage and Schubert Theatres. Masks are required indoors before, during, and after performances. Read more on PSF's safety protocols.