Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival
Brave New Worlds Season
May 31–August 6, 2023
Stay up to date on Lehigh Valley tourism, events, and happenings. Sign up for Discover Lehigh Valley's eNewsletter.
The Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival kicks off its 2023 summer season on May 31, 2023 with something for everyone with in-person performances at this leading Shakespeare festival. Expect to be entertained with a thrilling line-up of live theatre. In residence at the Labuda Center for the Performing Arts of, the professional theatre company of PA Shakespeare Festival (PSF) brings actors, directors, designers and more from across the country to create top of the line performances over the summer months. You'll find performances that can be enjoyed by the whole family, from classic musicals, to hysterical comedies, to kid-friendly spectacles.
Photo above: Luigi Sottile and Mairin Lee in Shakespeare in Love (2018). Photo by Lee A. Butz.
For the 2023 season, the Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival proudly presents:
- Henry IV, Part 2 May 31–June 11 • Schubert Theatre
- "Play On" Community Tour of A Midsummer Night's Dream June 2–18 • locations throughout Lehigh Valley
- In the Heights June 14–July 2 • Main Stage
- The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Abridged [revised] [again] June 28–July 16 • Bard Outdoors
- James and the Giant Peach July 7–August 5 • Schubert Theatre
- The Tempest July 12–August 6 • Main Stage
- Lady Day at Emerson's Bar & Grill July 19–August 6 • Schubert Theatre
- Jane Austen's Sense & Sensibility July 20–August 5 • Main Stage
- Shakespeare for Kids July 26–August 5 • Main Stage
When you arrive to DeSales University, enjoy free parking in the lot in front of Labuda Center for the Performing Arts (2755 Station Avenue, Center Valley, PA). There is additional parking in the lot adjacent to the Trexler Library. The box office and will call are located inside the Labuda Center.