3rd & Ferry Fish Market
Located in revitalized downtown Easton, 3rd & Ferry Fish Market is a full service restaurant & bar featuring 16 taps with craft beer, signature cocktails, a raw bar and a large, seafood-focused menu with a 'Sunday Social' Happy Hour. The talented kitchen staff, led by Owner Mike Pichetto and Executive Chef Javan Small, is a major component of the dining experience, with the open kitchen located in the front of the restaurant.
Choose from a mix of high top tables or bar seats in the bar area, booths and tables in the dining room or seats on the upper mezzanine level. Or take your private party downstairs in the Mr. Lipkin’s Room, which seats 50 and has a flat-screen TV. The bar seats 30; restaurant seats 135. Grab a seat close to the front of the dining room and watch the action in the open kitchen.
Eat & Drink Like A Local
- Crabby Mary (Red Rover Bloody Mary, shrimp cocktail, colossal crab, crabcake slider... aka brunch in a glass)
- Market Fries (fresh-cut, fried in peanut oil and tossed in crab aioli)
- Lobster Roll (toasted croissant, 1/2 lobster, butter, aioli)
- Crab Chorizo Mac & Cheese (mini shells, aged cheddar, fontina, crumb crust)
- Pan-Seared Scallops (bacon onion marmalade, sage meuniere sauce, sour cream and chive whipped potatoes, caramelized pearl onion and bacon, chive oil)
Lunch: Tuesday through Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Dinner: Tuesday through Thursdays from 5 to 10:30 p.m.; Friday and Saturdays, from 5 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.; Sundays from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Outdoor Dining:
- Reservations Accepted:
- Children’s Menu:
- Dinner Price: Up to $20
- Private Event Space:
- ADA Compliant:
- Full Bar: