Frequently Asked Questions
What to bring?
Here are a few items you should bring to SoccerFest.
- Blankets or folding chairs. Lawn seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Sunscreen, a hat, bug spray... any protection from Mother Nature you may need
- Food & beverage is available for purchase at the ArtsQuest Center Mike and Ike Bistro and the Mack Café.
- A limited amount of bleacher seating will also be available.
Where to park?
Free parking for the 2019 Lehigh Valley SoccerFest is available in the parking lots on East First Street adjacent to SteelStacks. Guests may also park at the lot on East Second Street and Founders Way (enter off Second Street). Parking for persons with disabilities is located on First Street, directly across the street from the St. Luke’s University Health Network Visitor Center, 711 E. First St.
What if it rains?
The games will be shown on the giant LED screen rain or shine. They’ll also be shown inside the ArtsQuest Center and at the Bistro Bar so you don’t have to miss a minute of the action.
Encourage fair play.
Fair play is a fundamental part of the game of football. It represents the positive benefits of playing by the rules, using common sense and respecting fellow players, referees, opponents, and fans. This is an exciting and fun festival held in the highest spirit of fair play, respect, and good sportsmanship.
Can I bring my own food and beverages?
Although tents and coolers are not permitted, there will be a great selection of food and beverages available for purchase during the viewing party, with all proceeds from their sales going to help offset the costs of presenting this free festival for the community.
Important things to know to maximize your SoccerFest experience:
SoccerFest is all about fun and there are a handful of rules in place to ensure good times for all.
The following are not permitted at the event:
- Bringing outside food or beverages to the festival grounds
- Coolers and pitchers
- Removing alcoholic beverages from the site
- Pets, except personal assistance dogs
- Bikes, skateboards, roller blades
- Laser pointers
- Unauthorized soliciting
- Weapons of any kind
- Reserved chairs or tables, except at ticketed venues and those reserved by ArtsQuest
- Smoking in any tented areas, indoor venues or Wind Creek Steel Stage seating sections
- Climbing on any scaffold towers or stages
- Swimming or wading in the creek, canal or river
- Defacing property within the festival grounds (this will result in prosecution)
- Unauthorized audio/video recording
- Please note: Shoes and shirts must be worn on the festival grounds.