Lehigh Valley International Airport
Have your meeting at the Aviator or Tailwind Conference Rooms at Lehigh Valley International Airport. For more information on the two rooms visit www.flylvia.com. Configurations:
- Aviator Conference Room: Large conference table or classroom style seating options for 12 persons. In the Main Terminal (Wifi, Projector, Telephone, Catering Options) Available 24/7
- Tailwind Conference Room: 10 Person Conference Table In Hangar 7 (Complimentary water, tea, & coffee upon request, Catering Options, Free Parking, Telephone, & Wifi) Available 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. Hours are flexible if confirmed in advance.
Airports Compared: The Hassle-Free FactsHere's an example of the ease and convenience of using Lehigh Valley International Airport (LVIA, airport code ABE). Let's say you want to go to Chicago, but you can't decide whether to leave from LVIA, Newark, or Philadelphia international airports. Consider the following: If you fly from here, you can:
- Enjoy the convenience of a short driving distance to an airport that's close to home.
- Relax in an uncrowded, comfortable and secure terminal before your departure.
- Quick access to your gate. Even with a stop at the ticket counter, you're usually only 15 to 20 minutes from parking to your gate at LVIA. (We don't even try to estimate any more how long that takes at Philadelphia or Newark).
- Leave your home approximately 3-1/2 hours before your flight.
- Spend between 60 and 90 minutes on the road, unless you hit big-city traffic jams, in which case you'll add even more time and anxiety.
- Wait for the bus that will take you from the long-term lot to your terminal.
- Navigate a terminal that is congested and overwhelming in size.
- from LVIA: 1 hour, 51 minutes
- from Newark: 2 hours, 22 minutes
- from Philadelphia: 2 hours, 14 minutes
- ADA Compliant:
- Full Bar:
- Beer / Wine Only:
- Parking On-site:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- On-site Food:
- Group Friendly (10+):
- Free Wifi:
- Gift Shop:
- Green / Sustainable Practices:
- Exhibits Space
- Audio / Visual
- Catering On-site
- Off-site Catering Allowed
- Number of Rooms 3
Aviator Conference Room
- Classroom Capacity: 12
Tailwind Conference Room
- Classroom Capacity: 10