Summers go by (way too) quickly. We’ve rounded up a list of 25 must-do summer activities to complete before the leaves start to fall. Ready to get started?
While you’re out exploring all that Lehigh Valley has to offer, be sure to share your photos on Instagram using #LVMadePossible.
1. Enjoy a scoop (or two) of ice cream from area ice cream shops like The Cup in Bethlehem.
2. Paddle down the river with the Wildlands Conservancy.
3. Take in a free outdoor concert at the Levitt Pavilion at SteelStacks.
4. Get up close with the animals at the Lehigh Valley Zoo.
5. Hike through Henry’s Woods at Jacobsburg State Park.
6. Enjoy a glass of wine on the patio at Galen Glen Vineyards.
7. Take a relaxing ride on the Josiah White II canal boat, after you've fed Hank & George of course.
8. Go tubing on the Delaware or Lehigh Rivers.
9. Eat an ear (or two) of Aw Shucks corn at Musikfest (August 5-14, 2022).
10. Catch a fly ball at a Lehigh Valley IronPigs game.
11. Stock up on fresh produce and locally-made snacks from the 15 Lehigh Valley Farmers’ Markets, including the oldest-continuously operating open-air market, the Easton Farmers Market.
12. Bike along the D&L National Heritage Corridor.
13. Pick the freshest fruits (think strawberries, blueberries, cherries, and more) at local pick-your-own farms and orchards.
14. Ride all the coasters at Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom.
15. Take a walking tour through the National Historic Landmark District of downtown Bethlehem.
18. Indulge in deep-fried treats at the Great Allentown Fair (August 31 - September 5, 2022).
19. Head below ground at Lost River Caverns or Crystal Cave for some all-natural air conditioning.
20. Challenge your friends to a round at Putt U Miniature Golf.
23. Bask in the beauty of endless fields of sunflowers aglow of the tall stems in the sun's light.
24. Take on the rapids of the Lehigh River with Pocono Whitewater.
25. Visit the seven stops along the Lehigh Valley Covered Bridge tour.