Please note: Crayola Experience, as well as the adjacent Crayola Store, has reopened for business under the new CDC regulations and guidelines for safety and social distancing. Masks are required. Hours will be 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday. Both the attraction and the store will be closed Monday and Tuesday. Please visit their website for further details.
Annual pass and valid general admission ticket expirations have been extended, and to welcome new guests, Crayola Experience Easton also is offering a 2020 Unlimited Pass for the cost of a full-price admission ticket. The $24.99 ticket purchased this year starting Aug. 1 will be good for unlimited visits to any Crayola Experience attraction through the end of 2020. The attraction has implemented numerous protocols aligned with state and local government regulations, the CDC, and industry guidelines including:
- Restricting attendance to 50 percent capacity.
- Requiring face coverings for employees and guests 3 years and older.
- Entry screenings for employees and guests, including temperature checks.
- Clear bags for personal belongings to enable touchless bag checks.
- Cashless transactions and e-ticketing.
- A new timed-ticket entry system – reservations are strongly encouraged.
- Activity modifications and signage for physical distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations.
Did you know Crayola is handcrafted in Lehigh Valley, PA?
Discover the magic of color at Crayola Experience, Crayola’s premier, one-of-a-kind family attraction! Dozens of hands-on, creative activities and a full day of fun awaits families in Easton, Pa., just a short drive away from Philadelphia and New York City. Bigger, brighter and bolder than ever, the colorful adventures of Crayola Experience help kids and adults alike explore art and technology, express their creativity and experience color in a whole new way. Plan your visit today and get ready to make colorful family memories that will last a lifetime!
Here, you're always encouraged to let your creativity run free, to color outside the lines and to play, explore and learn.
Attractions You’ll Love
- Name and make your own Crayola® crayon to take home and show your friends.
- Create a swirly-whirly masterpiece at DripArt.
- Take selfies to a whole new level as Silly Selfies
- Melt wax souvenirs with your favorite color.
- Be-A-Star in your own coloring page.
- See a live theatre show lead by Scarlet & Turk (Turquoise), animated crayon friends, and the resident Crayonologist.
Tickets & Hours
Save on tickets by purchasing here before you visit. Tickets purchased online are valid for one year from purchase date. Tickets are also available for purchase on-site the day of your visit. Discounted group pricing is available.
Hours vary depending on the time of year. Daily operating hours and special events are always posted here. Plan to allow at least 3-4 hours for your visit to ensure you can visit all four floors to try each and every attraction!
Several parking options are available in Easton. Click here for a map of suggested areas.
**This is not the manufacturing plant, but instead a family attraction that allows the child inside each person to unleash its creative spirit. Each month, themes and projects change, giving visitors a variety of projects to create throughout the year.
- ADA Compliant:
- On-site Food:
- Group Friendly (10+):
- Gift Shop: