Agri~Plex Allentown Fairgrounds
Hosting an event that needs a large space? The Agri~Plex at the Allentown Fairgrounds can be transformed into the perfect atmosphere with 59,000 square feet of space and the opportunity for two events at the same time or partitioned off. Outdoor space available.
The abundant activities that occur on The Allentown Fairgrounds year-round support the mission and perpetuation of The Great Allentown Fair, held each Labor Day weekend, while providing Lehigh Valley one of its premier destinations.
Trade shows in Agri~Plex, the area’s largest expo center have access to two restaurants, a dinner theatre and the famous Fairgrounds Farmers Market, all combined to make the 46-acre fairgrounds located in the city's beautiful west-end a hub for enjoyment, commerce, and tourism.
Nearby Attractions You'll Love:
- America on Wheels
- Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom
- Da Vinci Science Center
- Lehigh Valley IronPigs & Coca Cola Park
- Lehigh Valley Phantoms & PPL Center
- Liberty Bell Museum
- Valley Preferred Cycling Center
- Four Points Allentown Lehigh Valley
- Historic Hotel Bethlehem
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Allentown/Dorneyville
- Renaissance Allentown Hotel
- Staybridge Suite Allentown Bethlehem Airport
- ADA Compliant:
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- On-site Food:
- Group Friendly (10+):