Da Vinci Science Center
Lehigh Valley’s Da Vinci Science Center in Allentown provides a fun day for families, with children ages 12 and under, who value having playful, enjoyable, memorable and enriching experiences together.
The Center’s active, hands-on exhibits make science fun, interesting, creative and exciting for kids. Exhibits include a dark tunnel maze, a KEVA plank design studio, colored shadows wall, a water table, animation station, marine tank, windy hurricane simulator and a WFMZ 69 News weather forecasting simulator. Special feature exhibits and visitor programs take place throughout the year on weekdays and weekends. The Da Vinci Science Center hosts a variety of fun events and programs every month, click here for the calendar.
The Da Vinci Science Center can host a variety of events and groups of all sizes.
Make The Most Of Your Visit
- Weekday visitors can have the best possible experiences if their schedules allow them to visit in the afternoon as school groups tend to make the mornings busy.
- Same-day visitor re-entry is free. If you purchase admission to the Da Vinci Science Center, you can come and go throughout that day as you please, as long as you hold on to your receipt.
- Da Vinci offers a cafeteria space with chairs and tables for your convenience. Guests are welcome to bring their own lunch or leave for lunch and return after.
- The Da Vinci Science Center plans programming for most school year holidays. If the kids are off from school, then there is a good chance that something special is happening at the Center.
Hours & Tickets
The Da Vinci Science Center is open Mon.-Sat. from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Sun. 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Visitor tickets ages 3 and up are $14.95; children under 3 years old are free. Discounted group rates are offered for groups of 10 people or more. Group reservations are suggested.
Free parking is available on-site.
- ADA Compliant:
- On-site Food:
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Group Friendly (10+):
- Free Wifi:
- Gift Shop:
- Green / Sustainable Practices: