Civic Theatre of Allentown
Civic Theatre of Allentown is many things to Lehigh Valley. It is the stage where professionally-produced theatre, with a community feel, is born.
Civic Theatre is also home to foreign, silent, independent, and arthouse cinema, as well as a children's theatre school. Civic Theatre School has a 50+ year tradition of fostering a love of live theatre in the Valley's youth - current Hollywood star, Amanda Seyfried, recently said in an interview that Civic was where her 'love of acting flourished.'
Civic Theatre is currently undergoing a capital campaign to restore the beloved 19th Street Theatre. Become a member and get in the act.
A Year Full of Performances Not To Miss
- Each August, it’s the Cabaret and concert series.
- October, it’s live theatre from The Secret Garden.
- In December, the annual production of Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol has become one of the must-dos in the Valley.
- February, Rock of Ages, takes the stage.
- May, Prelude to a Kiss begins.
- ADA Compliant:
- On-site Food:
- Beer / Wine Only:
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Group Friendly (10+):
- Live Entertainment:
- Exhibits 1
- Reception Capacity 189
- Theatre Capacity 95
- Number of Rooms 2