Vault 634 | Celebrate Beautifully
The Gilded Age roars on within the lavish halls of the historic Lehigh Valley Trust Building. Allow the stained-glass ceiling, authentic Hess crystal chandeliers, signature Vault bar, intimate downstairs speakeasy, and countless luxuries set an impression your guests will never forget.
Vault 634 is more than a venue: it’s an experience in the extraordinary designed to tell your story the way it deserves to be told. Celebrate with Vault 634.
- Four Points Allentown Lehigh Valley
- Historic Hotel Bethlehem
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Allentown/Dorneyville
- Renaissance Allentown Hotel
- Staybridge Suite Allentown Bethlehem Airport
The History of the Hess Chandeliers at Vault 634
It might be an understatement to say The Hess's Department store was kind of a big deal in Lehigh Valley. Shoppers came from all over the world to see the latest fashions, enjoy a slice (or two) of Hess's Mile-High Strawberry Pie, and maybe even catch a glimpse of a movie star while shopping, but the real stars of the show were the chandeliers. Each chandelier contained stunning hand-cut crystals and was hung throughout the building providing customers with a shopping experience like no other.
- Fixtures weigh 300 pounds each and must be lowered by an automated system for maintenance purposes.
- Each chandelier is over 100 years old.
- Vault 634 currently owns the most Hess Chandeliers in the world. Do you know who is second on the list?... Rocker Gwen Stefani is number two on the list behind Vault's collection.
- ADA Compliant:
- Full Bar:
- On-site Food:
- Group Friendly (10+):
- Free Wifi:
- Live Entertainment:
- Distance to Airport: 5.4
- Exhibits Space
- Total Sq. Ft. 17000
- Reception Capacity 300
- Audio / Visual
- Catering On-site
- Banquet Capacity 150