Valley Preferred Cycling Center
The Valley Preferred Cycling Center, known as “T-Town,” is the Bicycle Racing Capital of the World, serving everyone from recreational cyclists to Olympians, on the velodrome's 333.3m concrete surface.
What You’ll Love
- Family Fun Atmosphere: Friday nights in T-Town are a perfect way for your family to start a weekend with food and entertaining bike racing.
- Affordable Pricing: Events at the Valley Preferred Cycling Center are an inexpensive venture with low-cost admission as well as food and drink in addition to free parking.
- Olympic Action: You can enjoy watching and being up close to the best track cycling athletes in the world, right in your own backyard.
- Unique Sport: With a small number of velodromes in the United States, you get the rare chance to watch track cycling at a world-class facility.
- Ability to Try It: When you aren’t in T-Town for an event, you can take a spin for yourself around the track or sign-up for a class.
Lift Your Spirits Moment
Feel the wind and the adrenaline rush by as the world’s best athletes race past at 50mph with the sun setting over Lehigh Valley.
Talk of the T-Town Podcast
The Valley Preferred Cycling Center is the premiere velodrome in the United States offering thrilling professional and amateur track racing as well as robust community programming designed to get more people on bikes in a safe and fun setting. The team hosts the cycling community year-round, from weekly group rides to cyclocross races and gravel races. And now, these cyclists are coming to you from a new podcast, hosted by Joan Hanscom and Andy Lakatosh. Joan is the Executive Director of the Valley Preferred Cycling Center, and Andy is the Athletic Director. Together, they are excited to bring the Talk of the T-Town Podcast to you, and keep you connected to events in T-Town all year round. Subscribe and listen here.
- ADA Compliant:
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- On-site Food:
- Group Friendly (10+):