Valley Preferred Cycling Center
The Valley Preferred Cycling Center, known as “T-Town,” is the Bicycle Racing Capital of the World, serving everyone from recreational cyclists to Olympians.
What You’ll Love
- Family Fun Atmosphere: Friday nights in T-Town are a perfect way for your family to start a weekend with food and entertaining bike racing.
- Affordable Pricing: Events at the Valley Preferred Cycling Center are an inexpensive venture with low-cost admission as well as food and drink in addition to free parking.
- Olympic Action: You can enjoy watching and being up close to the best track cycling athletes in the world, right in your own backyard.
- Unique Sport: With a small number of velodromes in the United States, you get the rare chance to watch track cycling at a world-class facility.
- Ability to Try It: When you aren’t in T-Town for an event, you can take a spin for yourself around the track or sign-up for a class.
Lift Your Spirits Moment
Feel the wind and the adrenaline rush by as the world’s best athletes race past at 50mph with the sun setting over Lehigh Valley.
- ADA Compliant:
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- On-site Food:
- Group Friendly (10+):