Penn's Peak first hosted country superstar Brad Paisley, which paved the way for acts to take the stage that range from artist accredited tribute bands to national touring entertainers. Capable of hosting 1,800 concertgoers, Penn’s Peak provides an intimate experience for every fan. Guests enjoy a spacious dance floor, lofty ceilings, concert bar/concession area, and state of the art Clair Brothers sound system.
For diehard enthusiasts of live entertainment, Penn’s Peak offers luxury suites that provide the ultimate concert experience. You can enjoy an exclusive lounge with private restrooms, custom bar, and catering packages, event simulcast on large screen HDTV, and your own sky box seating with the best view of the stage! Going beyond a concert venue, Penn’s Peak comes complete with a broad open-air deck for summertime revelry.
Here’s the lineup of what’s on tap on the top of the mountain!
Dining at Penn’s Peak
Roadie's Restaurant & Bar offers a place to dine before the entertainment takes the stage as well as Wednesday through Sunday for lunch and dinner. Hours of operation include Wednesday - Saturday 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. and Sundays 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. Roadies is closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
- ADA Compliant:
- Full Bar:
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- On-site Food:
- Group Friendly (10+):
- Gift Shop:
- Live Entertainment:
- Diamond Rio
- Classic Deep Purple Live Performed by Glenn Hughes
- John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band
- Gary Allan
- ZIGGY MARLEY - Rebellion Rises 2018 Tour
- REO Speedwagon
- Blues Caravan 2018 Featuring Bernard Allison, Vanja Sky & Mike Zito
- Islands in the Stream - An Evening with Dolly & Kenny (tribute)
- The Music of Cream
- The Meat Loaf Experience
- Josh Turner
- Charlie Daniels Band with the Outlaws
- The Official Blues Brothers Revue
- An Evening with Air Supply
- An Olde English Christmas with Herman's Hermits Starring Peter Noone
- Bill Engvall
- Ryan Pelton - An Elvis Christmas Show