Penn's Peak first hosted country superstar Brad Paisley, which paved the way for acts to take the stage that range from artist accredited tribute bands to national touring entertainers. Capable of hosting 1,800 concertgoers, Penn’s Peak provides an intimate experience for every fan. Guests enjoy a spacious dance floor, lofty ceilings, concert bar/concession area, and state of the art Clair Brothers sound system.
For diehard enthusiasts of live entertainment, Penn’s Peak offers luxury suites that provide the ultimate concert experience. You can enjoy an exclusive lounge with private restrooms, custom bar, and catering packages, event simulcast on large screen HDTV, and your own sky box seating with the best view of the stage! Going beyond a concert venue, Penn’s Peak comes complete with a broad open-air deck for summertime revelry.
Here’s the lineup of what’s on tap on the top of the mountain!
Dining at Penn’s Peak
Roadie's Restaurant & Bar offers a place to dine before the entertainment takes the stage as well as Wednesday through Sunday for lunch and dinner. Hours of operation include Wednesday - Saturday 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. and Sundays 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. Roadies is closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
- ADA Compliant:
- Full Bar:
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- On-site Food:
- Group Friendly (10+):
- Gift Shop:
- Live Entertainment:
- Jim Breuer - Live and Let Laugh
- Little River Band w/ Special Guest Jonathan Edwards
- Dokken & Lita Ford
- Live Wire - The Ultimate AC/DC Experience
- UFO and Blue Oyster Cult
- Live Dead '69 & Tribute to The Flying Burrito Brothers
- Big Head Todd and the Monsters
- Herman's Hermits Starring Peter Noone
- Back to the Eighties Show with Jessie's Girl
- Warrant and Firehouse
- Dark Star Orchestra
- Diamond Rio - Holiday & Hits
- Ryan Pelton - An Elvis Christmas Show
- The Wizards of Winter
- Get The Led Out
- Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder with Coal County Express
- Umphrey's McGee
- Sons of Apollo with Special Guest Tony MacAlpline
- Three Dog Night