Lehigh Valley Health Network
A Passion for Better Medicine
Lehigh Valley Health Network continually goes the extra mile to fulfill their mission to heal, comfort, and care for the people of the Lehigh Valley community. Each one of the more than 17,000 colleagues contributes to this mission and helps make the Lehigh Valley a healthier – and better – place in which to live.
Lehigh Valley Health Network includes eight hospital campuses - three in Allentown including the region's only facility dedicated to orthopedic surgery, one in Bethlehem, one in Hazleton, two in Pottsville, and one in East Stroudsburg; 22 health centers caring for communities in five counties; numerous primary and specialty care physician practices throughout the region; pharmacy, imaging, home health services and lab services; and preferred provider services through Valley Preferred.
Top Specialty Care Areas
- Trauma care at the region’s busiest, most-experienced trauma center treating adults and children.
- Burn care at the regional Burn Center.
- Kidney and pancreas transplants.
- Perinatal/neonatal care.
- Cardiac care.
- Cancer care with the
- Neurology and complex neurosurgery capabilities including national certification as a Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Lehigh Valley Children’s Hospital, the only children’s hospital in the region, provides care in 28 specialties and general pediatrics.
Accolades & Awards
Lehigh Valley Health Network has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for 22 consecutive years as one of America’s Best Hospitals. Lehigh Valley Hospital–Cedar Crest, Lehigh Valley Hospital–17th Street and Lehigh Valley Hospital–Muhlenberg are national Magnet hospitals for excellence in nursing. LVHN’s Cancer Institute is a formal member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK) Cancer Alliance, a transformative initiative to improve the quality of care and outcomes for people with cancer in community health care settings, including access to key MSK clinical trials.