Grim's Orchard & Family Farms
Grim's Orchard & Family Farms in Breinigsville, PA started as 17 acres of land growing feed corn, wheat, barley, and oats, and raised over 3,000 chickens, and planted a one acre garden. Today's Grim's in Lehigh Valley has not only a fresh produce market but thousands of apple, strawberry, cherry, and pumpkins plants to choose from.
Best Ways to Enjoy Grim's Each Season
- Enjoy the Fall Festival mid-September each year, featuring attractions like the corn maze, cattle rides, hayrides, and pick-your-own apples and pumpkins! Pick from more than 23 varieties of apples along with other farm favorites. Browse the farm stand for delicious apple cider, baked goods, and more, or make your way our to the patch for the perfect pumpkin just waiting to be your next jack-o’-lantern!
- Fries raised from the ground up by digging up your own potatoes in the summer.
- Snap away in the sunflower fields during August for just $5.
- And of course, pick-your-own fruits & veggies in season, from Apples, Cherries, Green Beans, Zucchini, Eggplant, Tomatoes, Peppers, and more.
- ADA Compliant:
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- Group Friendly (10+):
- Green / Sustainable Practices: