Emmaus Farmers' Market
The Emmaus Farmers’ Market can be found in the BB&T parking lot every Sunday from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., May through November. The market works with 28 producers, offering a wide variety of seasonal local produce, meats, goats’ milk cheeses, pastries, flowers, and more. To help strength the community, the goal is to provide a source of safe, local, fresh produce while educating the public on the benefits of supporting local agriculture.
A Day at the Market
- Shoppers can enjoy the sounds of live music.
- Food-related fun activities are available for children of all ages.
- Local community groups offer information about getting out and being involved in the community.
- Tables and chairs are available to enjoy a European-style lunch while you visit with old and new friends.
Know Before You Go
- Free parking is available on the streets surrounding the market.
- Emmaus Farmers' Market is held rain or shine in the BB&T parking lot.
- Winter Market is the 2nd & 4th Sundays, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m., January through April.