Eight Oaks Farm Distillery
Eight Oaks Farm Distillery in Lehigh Valley is a farm distillery that grows all its own grains either on-site or on farms of friends and neighbors. Grains and fruits are handcrafted into vodka, gin, rum, and applejack.
- Eight Oaks American Vodka is first sown in the fall as soft red winter wheat, grown and harvested on the farm and the farms of friends and neighbors. It’s then hand-milled on-site and combined with some of the purest water on Earth by tapping into ancient aquifers and distilled in the copper pot still using a 25-foot vodka column. Finally, it’s charcoal-filtered as craft vodka for a crisp, clean spirit with a silky, smooth finish. 80 PROOF 40% ALC BY VOL 750 ML
- This is not your grandmother’s gin. Eight Oaks American Gin is crafted from soft red winter wheat, grown on our farm and the farms of friends and neighbors. The final distillation includes a blend of unique botanicals that creates a fresh, clean flavor with a citrus finish. A small-batch gin is unlike any you have tasted before and is perfect in a complex cocktail or all on its own. 88 PROOF 44% ALC BY VOL 750 ML
- Eight Oaks Silver Rum is a tribute to one of the most popular spirits in 17th century colonial times. Crafted from locally sourced molasses, the Rum revives the colonial spirit, which helped make America what it is today. Eight Oaks handcrafts their Rum in honor of ancestors while carefully blending the sweet and the spicy to deliver a timeless, yet unbelievably smooth rum. 80 PROOF 40% ALC BY VOL 750 ML
- Farmers in the Lehigh Valley were making Applejack before our country was born. One of the best-known apples used in Applejack was the Baldwin Apple, which was discovered by a farmer in the 1740s named William Butters, the eighth great-grandfather of Eight Oaks co-founder Chad Butters. It’s why you can’t get more authentic than Eight Oaks Applejack. 88 PROOF 44% ALC BY VOL 750 ML
- Eight Oaks Penna Rye Whiskey. The rebirth of Rye Whiskey is alive and delicious with Eight Oaks Penna Rye Whiskey. With rye grown on Eight Oaks farmland in the Lehigh Valley, this classic spirit is aged in American White Oak barrels which provide hints of caramel, vanilla, and smoke to create a refined, robust rye whiskey. One glass and you'll be singing its praises.88 PROOF 44% ALC BY VOL 375 ML
- Eight Oaks Bourbon Whiskey. The crew at Eight Oaks have crafted a smooth and warm small batch Bourbon Whiskey raised on our farmland in the fertile Lehigh Valley. Eight Oaks' proprietary mash, a mixture of corn, wheat, and rye, is freshly milled, double distilled, and aged on-site in hand-selected, American White Oak barrels. You'll savor notes of vanilla, smoke, and nutmeg with a sublime toasty finish. Sit back, sip, and enjoy. 88 PROOF 44% ALC BY VOL 375 ML
- Barrel-Aged Applejack. Before Bourbon and Rye, Americans were drinking Applejack, our country's oldest spirit. Eight Oaks Barrel-Aged Applejack pays homage to our Patriot forefathers, created from 100% locally sourced apples and carefully distilled using the vintage pot still method. Aging in toasted American White Oaks barrels provides hints of caramel and vanilla. This small-batch Applejack delivers a distinctive spirit that is lively and welcoming. Join the Applejack Revolution and tip a glass to friends new and old. 88 PROOF 44% ALC BY VOL 375 ML
Farm Distillery & Kitchen
The Farm Distillery & Kitchen is the place to enjoy artisan spirits and handcrafted cocktails in a relaxed, farmhouse atmosphere where you can learn the distilling story and share yours. We have outdoor dining and food with delicious, local offerings.
Eight Oaks Farm Distillery is open Friday 3 - 8 p.m., Saturday 2 - 8 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Visit their website to plan your visit to Eight Oaks!
Here in the fertile Lehigh Valley, grains are grown and other ingredients are sourced from the farms of the owners’ friends and neighbors to give you a true seed to glass experience. The name also has some roots to it. Let's start with "Oaks." The oak tree gives the barrels that people have been using for centuries to age their spirits. Of course, the oak is also a symbol of strength, nature, and longevity.
The number 8 has always been significant in Founder and CEO Chad Butters’ family.
His grandfather lived in a time when people wrote letters. He often worked away from home, and his dad told him the story of when his father wrote these letters, he would sign off with a number 8. He told him that the 8 was representative of the 8 letters in I Love You. When his dad wrote him letters as a kid, he continued the tradition and Chad has carried that tradition on with his family. Now it’s not so much in letters as it is in the form of texts and emails, and yes, even Facebook posts and tweets. It has come to mean more than just I love you. It means I’m proud of you, I’m thinking about you and just generally a symbol of love and support. But more importantly, it is a direct tie back to his grandfather and his father, who have both since passed on but are always with the family in spirit.
- ADA Compliant:
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Pet Friendly:
- On-site Food:
- Group Friendly (10+):
- Free Wifi:
- Gift Shop:
- Live Entertainment:
- No Contact Services:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- Mobile Payments Accepted:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Open For Business:
- Takeout Available:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Curbside Pick Up Available:
- Online Orders Available:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Health Related Staff Training: