Easton Public Market
Shop Cook, Dine, Imbibe at the Easton Public Market in Lehigh Valley. It’s the market where butchery, bakery, artisan cheese, café, chocolatier, local & sustainably grown produce, specialty foods, noodle bar, craft beer, wine, wood-fired pizza, crepes and BBQ come together. Plus, there’s a demo kitchen, culinary events and classes.
Exotic offerings abound, from the brimming bowls of ramen at Mr. Lee's Noodles to flaky croissants and pastries at Modern Crumb. The Easton Public Market is a vibrant gathering space for shopping and dining with even more things to enjoy, like events in the Community Room that offer unique presentations and workshops, and the Markets’ Kitchen’s tasty events and classes for every level of culinary expertise. Click here for a full list of upcoming events and classes.
Locally Sourced, Must-Experience Vendors
- Chocodiem: If you love chocolate that's as beautiful as it is delicious, you'll want to check out Chocodiem of Clinton, N.J. These are Belgian chocolates hand-made on the premises. Try the pearl truffles, filled with dark chocolate ganache or any flavor of your choice, then dipped in white chocolate and finished with an iridescent sugar. Chocodiem also has a beautiful rainbow of macaroons.
- Green Vida Co. Downtown: Easton Public Market is excited to welcome the smaller version of the Forks location that many customers know and love! Green Vida Co. specializes in immune-boosting juices, juice cleanses, and immunity shots; all of their juices are small batch, raw, and made from organic fruits and vegetables. Enjoy their signature fresh, organic cold-pressed juices and nut milks, smoothies and smoothie bowls, salads, and more!
- Highmark Farmstand: With gorgeous greens, fresh fruits and more, the farmstand is almost like its own farmers-market-within-the-market. You also can buy fresh pasta, dried pasta, sauces, spreads and dairy, as well as local honey and syrup.
- Mercantile Outpost: Find kitchen, garden and pantry tools and accessories. Pick up fresh cut flowers and crafted creations from the team at Mercantile Home.
- Mister Lee's Noodles: An Asian-inspired ramen noodle bar. Try Mister Lee's Dirty Noodles, featuring noodles Chizmar makes himself. This dish features mushroom-dashi, chashu (a type of barbecued pork in Cantonese cuisine), 60-minute egg, soy, mushrooms and local greens.
- Modern Crumb Bakeshop: Drool over sweet and savory pastries, croissants, baguettes, brioche rolls and braids, cookies, muffins and brownies. Order custom-made cakes, desserts and breakfast treats. Gluten-free and vegan offerings available.
- More Than Q Barbecue: Don't visit without trying the delicious, smoked meats and seasonal, fresh, Texas-style sides. From brisket to smoked sausage and ribs, to burnt end baked beans, collards, cheesy grits and more, you'll find all the Southern-style eats you're craving.
- Rod's Hot Dogs (COMING SOON): Find old school hot dogs, burgers and shakes at this new concept from restaurateurs Mike and Rebecca Pichetto. Find iconic Northern Jersey-style hot dogs called 'rippers', hand-pressed burgers from Saylors & Co. with scratch-made toppings, birch beer, waffle fries and onion rings, and milkshakes made with ice cream from Bank Street Creamery.
- Saylors & Co. (butcher): It's pretty much impossible not to drool at everything offered as they are front and center in the market and with good reason. Saylors & Co.’s new outpost at the Easton Public Market offers local and antibiotic-free pork and chicken, prime cuts of beef, fresh lamb, veal and bison, and more than 40 flavors of homemade sausages. You’ll also find house-smoked meats (think smoked sausages, bacon, hams, ribs, jerky, and even smoked dog treats), and homemade salads (macaroni, coleslaw, potato, chicken, and tuna). Made-to-order sandwiches, and Italian grocery items such as pastas and frozen ravioli. You'll leave with full arms.
- Scratch (beer and pizza): If artisan pizza and craft beer sound good, you'll want to stop at this stand. Scratch is a collaboration between Apple Ridge Farm and ShawneeCraft Brewing of the Pocono Mountains. Watch your pizza being made and baked in an 800-degree wood oven. Try a specialty pie such as the "Garlic Three Ways" (white pizza with fresh ricotta, mozzarella, garlic confit, shaved raw garlic and black garlic sauce) and pair it with a Belgian-style wheat beer brewed with bitter orange and Mediterranean coriander.
- Silvershell Counter + Kitchen: Chef Lee Chizmar and Erin Shea bring their New England-style clam shack vision to Easton! Enjoy quintessential fare like lobster rolls, fresh seafood, fried clams, chowdah and more.
- Taylor Taco Shop: This taqueria started by Matt Martin, of More Than Q, serves up time-honored traditional recipes infused with chef-driven concepts. Enjoy burritos, bowls, tacos and more!
- ThreeBirds Nest: ThreeBirds Coffee co-owners have expanded their business through downtown Easton by joining the public market family. Enjoy local, ground-to-order coffee sourced from Passenger Coffee & Tea in Lancaster, PA. Try a classic Italian-style espresso, or a variety of cool drinks on tap such as cold brew, iced tea, kombucha, their famous hibiscus layered lemonade and much more!
- Tolino Vineyards: While you're eating local, you can drink local, too, at Tolino Vineyards' stand. Tolino, which is near Bangor, has been a regular at the Easton Farmers’ Market so it makes sense they would be part of the public market. You can grab a meal at one of the vendors and get a glass of Tolino's wine or take a bottle or two home. Could be a good time to try a bottle of Chambourcin, made from the Lehigh Valley's grape.
The Market is open year-round, Wednesday’s through Saturday’s 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Sunday’s 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Some vendors will have additional hours. Visit their website for further details on safety practices.
Easton Public Market is a project of the nonprofit Greater Easton Development Partnership (GEDP). Anchoring a downtown market district, the EPM serves as an economic center that features regional and artisanal products, enhances a vibrant local culture and serves as a model for urban innovation.
- ADA Compliant:
- Beer / Wine Only:
- Parking On-site:
- On-site Food:
- Group Friendly (10+):
- Free Wifi:
- Green / Sustainable Practices:
- Live Entertainment:
- Distance to Airport: 12
- Cuisine: American
- Outdoor Dining:
- Children’s Menu:
- Dinner Price: Up to $20
- Private Event Space:
- Private Event Space Capacity: 50
- No Contact Services:
- Sneeze Guards/Contact Barriers:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- Mobile Payments Accepted:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- Single Use Menus:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Curbside Pick Up Available:
- Online Orders Available:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Reception Capacity 50
- Number of Rooms 3
- Classroom Capacity 25