Colonial Industrial Quarter
The 10-acre site located along the Monocacy Creek in Bethlehem is known as the Colonial Industrial Quarter. It is considered one of America’s earliest industrial parks and is within the National Landmark District.
The site includes the 1750/1761 Smithy, 1869 Luckenbach Mill, 1762 Waterworks, 1761 Tannery, 1782/1832 Miller’s House, The Springhouse, The Pottery Ruin, Dye House Ruin, Butchery Ruin, and Oil Mill Ruin.
The site is accessible to the public and is often used for special events. Tours are by appointment only.
Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites operates this area.
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Group Friendly (10+):
- Live Entertainment:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Limited Elevator Occupancy:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Masks Provided:
- Exhibits Space
- Description Featuring a variety of landscapes, backdrops, and historic sites, the Colonial Industrial Quarter is a diverse and exciting place to host an event. A rustic, indoor location, the Luckenbach Mill is perfect for customization and accommodating of both daytime and evening events. Need more space? Open the back door and allow the evenings activities to spill out into the beautiful Colonial Industrial Quarter.
- Reception Capacity 350
- Space Notes Maximum of 350 people for outside tented functions Maximum of 50 people in springhouse (some heat, ceiling fans, no air conditioning) Maximum of 30 people seated or 50 standing on first floor of Luckenbach Mill (HVAC) Maximum 125 people seated or 200 people standing on second floor of Luckenbach Mill (HVAC)
- Audio / Visual
- Off-site Catering Allowed
- Outdoor Banquet Space
- Number of Rooms 3