Bethlehem Rose Garden Farmers Market
Bethlehem Rose Garden Open Hours:
- Saturdays, 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
Come do some shopping, have breakfast, and meet your neighbors in Bethlehem's Beautiful Historic Rose Garden Park. Run by a local neighborhood organization (MANA), Bethlehem Rose Garden Farmers Market connects the community to local farmers, and is open every Saturday from 9 a.m. - 1p.m., June through October. The Market is located in the beautiful Historic Rose Garden Park at the corner of Eight Avenue and Broad Street. Don't miss the weekly live music and other activities.
What You’ll Love
- Local apples, peaches, strawberries, and produce.
- Local honey, pure beeswax candles, soaps, and lotions.
- Homemade Scottish pasties, fruit pies, pirogies, cookies, and scones.
- Free-range meat and chicken.
- Cheese and dairy products.
- Kombucha, coffee, mead, and more!