Apollo Grill nestled in the heart of Historic Downtown Bethlehem, pioneered Bethlehem’s restaurant scene. Steps away from local colleges and universities, hotels, and great shopping on Broad and Main Streets, the Apollo is a casual yet upscale bistro committed to serving wonderful food and unique cocktails in a lively and fun atmosphere by a friendly, professional staff. Opened in 1999, voted Best Restaurant year after year, ever since!
Dine Like A Local
- Choose from the more than 30 appetizers, such as the Lobster Taco, Filo wrapped asparagus and prosciutto, lump crab and avocado cocktail, beef carpaccio, Australian baby lamp chops, waffle crusted chicken and more.
- Half price bottles of wine every Tuesday evening.
- Enjoy happy hour every Thursday 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Don't miss out on the Saturday Brunch Series that runs March through October.
Open Tuesday – Saturday, from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. Closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- ADA Compliant:
- Full Bar:
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic
- Weekend Brunch:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Reservations Accepted:
- Children’s Menu:
- Dinner Price: Up to $30