Allentown Fairgrounds Farmers Market
With over 65 merchants, you will find everything you need including meats, poultry, produce, deli, baked goods, gourmet shops, seafood, candy, snacks, flowers, restaurants, local wines and spirits, and much more at the Allentown Fairgrounds Farmers Market in Lehigh Valley, Pa.
The market features Amish pies and pastries baked on the premises by Amish vendors who produce organic and gluten-free foods. Hope you are hungry!
- Thursday, 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Visit Like A Farmer, We Mean “Local”
- Farmers markets aren’t just for shopping, go and have lunch at Dan’s BBQ Chicken Stand. Your mouth will water as a whole, roasted chicken turns on spits over whole carrots and baked potatoes. The fat drips on the carrots and potatoes to add to the savory flavor. And yes, you can order an extra, “to go”!
- You’ll want to stop by Mary Ann’s Donut Kitchen for homemade donuts, like it’s National Donut Day every day!
- At Peters Bros. Meat Market, you’ll find a full line of fresh beef, pork, and lamb. You’ll want to purchase some fresh lamb sliders, and while you are at it, some Pennsylvania Dutch favorites like scrapple, summer sausage, and liver pudding!
- Sample different varieties of hummus using the freshest ingredients packed with flavor at Foods of the Mediterranean.
- New York Pickle specializes in New York Deli-Style pickles and so much more. You haven’t had a pickle until you’ve tried a New York pickle!
- Before you head out, you’ll want to visit Charlie K’s for a legendary, “Pizza Kitz” including three 12-inch shells, a pint of sauce and a package of specialty-blended cheeses.
- If you head to the Allentown Farmers Market after 4 p.m. on Saturday’s, chances are you may be able to get even bigger savings on your grocery items as it’s like a last day sale! But, this also means you may have limited items to choose from, given the shoppers that visit over the three days.
- On-site Food:
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Group Friendly (10+):