One of my favorite activities for a night out with friends is stopping by a local bar for a round of trivia. I drink a lot of Snapples, and all those facts must come in handy at some point, right? Well, usually my skills fall somewhere in the middle.
Gather up a (well-rounded and intelligent) group of friends and gear up for a night of quizzes with some of our favorite local trivia nights!
5. Kick off Thirsty Thursday starting at 8 p.m. at Molly's Irish Grill & Pub in Bethlehem. Grab a pitcher of Miller Lite for your team, on special for $7! First place walks away with a $50 gift card, so be sure to get your thinking cap on! Be sure to check out their new craft beer room while you're there.
4. On Tuesdays, head over to Rival's in Easton for Trivia Night with Liz Russo from 7 -10 p.m. Enjoy $0.50 wings and $3 Magic Hat #9, PBRs, and Coors Lights while you're playing! We promise that Liz will have lots of laughs in store for you.
3. Add some excitement to your Monday night! If you're the winning team at Roosevelt's 21st in Allentown, you'll walk away with a $50 gift card to enjoy! It's free to play, and there's $4 craft bottles all night, as well as half price apps starting at 10 p.m.
2. Grab a great craft beer on Monday nights at Two Rivers Brewing Company for their weekly trivia. The fun kicks off at 8 p.m. and there are always tons of food specials to enjoy while you test your knowledge!
1. Fegley's Allentown Brew Works is the place to be on Wednesday nights. Our favorite of the bunch, Without Limits Trivia kicks off every week with registration at 8 p.m. Be sure to get there early to grab a seat- it gets packed! The host, Frank, puts a special twist to the Without Limits Trivia with their progressive jackpot prize. If there is no winner, the pot increases by $15 weekly until a win occurs! Did we mention it's also half-price wing night? Yea, we thought that might help reel you in.
Brush up on your facts & stats, and let us know how you make out!