Valley Preferred Cycling Center
The Valley Preferred Cycling Center, known as “T-Town,” is the Bicycle Racing Capital of the World, serving everyone from recreational cyclists to Olympians.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
- Family Fun Atmosphere: Friday nights in T-Town are a perfect way for your family to start a weekend with food and entertaining bike racing.
- Affordable Pricing: Events at the Valley Preferred Cycling Center are an inexpensive venture with low-cost admission as well as food and drink in addition to free parking.
- Olympic Action: You can enjoy watching and being up close to the best track cycling athletes in the world, right in your own backyard.
- Unique Sport: With a small number of velodromes in the United States, you get the rare chance to watch track cycling at a world-class facility.
- Ability to Try It: When you aren’t in T-Town for an event, you can take a spin for yourself around the track or sign-up for a class.
LIFT YOUR SPIRITS
Feel the wind and the adrenaline rush by as the world’s best athletes race past at 50mph with the sun setting over Lehigh Valley.
What's Nearby 1151 Mosser Rd., Breiningsville
1151 Mosser Rd.
Breiningsville, PA 18031
Upcoming Partner Events
Recent Blog Activity
- August 7th, 2015Coming to Musikfest? Add Even More Fun to Your Plans
- October 28th, 2014Nine Reasons Why Lehigh Valley is a Great Place to Work, Live, and Visit
- September 11th, 2014Why We Dropped 'The' From 'Lehigh Valley' (And Some Lehigh Valley Nostalgia)