Spirit of Tourism Award
presented by Discover Lehigh Valley®
For Lehigh Valley to have ongoing success in the tourism industry, we need to continually attract and nurture exceptional talent. The Spirit of Tourism Award presented by Discover Lehigh Valley® is awarded to a professional employed in the travel and tourism industry. Discover Lehigh Valley wishes to recognize this person for commitment to increasing his / her expertise in the industry, demonstrated leadership abilities, and outstanding accomplishments that have added value to the visitor’s experience.
The winner of this award will receive $500 and will be recognized at the Tourism Marketing Day event.
This award recognizes an individual who:
- Has exhibited the skills and abilities to excel in the tourism industry.
- Is mindful of their role in making the region a better place to visit.
- Is passionate about promoting travel and tourism and enhancing the visitor experience in Lehigh Valley.
- A professional who matches the above listed attributes.
- The employee must be nominated by a partner organization of Discover Lehigh Valley.
- Nominees must have worked for the company or organization for at least one year.
- No self-nominations allowed.
Nominations are now CLOSED. For questions, please contact Alicia Quinn at alicia@DiscoverLehighValley.com.
- 2017 - Glenn Koehler, National Museum of Industrial of History
- 2018 - Paula Bonstein, Lehigh-Northampton Airport Authority
Presenting Level Sponsors