Igniting Sales Success Without Dialing for Dollars – Charlene "Ignites" DeCesare
Nearly all industries follow a sales methodology that says you need to make 100 calls to get 10 meetings to get one deal. For many organizations and service providers, this is a formula that doesn't work on a number of levels.
In this session, the audience will learn what to do instead. They will get better at the "work" of sales, without the internal struggle that is holding them back from being more proactive today.
They will learn:
- how to bring in more revenue with limited resources of people, budget, and time.
- a single, powerful mindset shift that is proven to increase conversions and shorten the sales cycle
- how to be more authentic, and gain relief from the fear of being "icky salesy"
- how to engage in consistent, necessary follow up without "bugging" or "bothering" anyone
- what to say, and not say, in sales emails and voicemails to increase likelihood of a response
- how to follow a specific sales process that gives you momentum and data, without your prospects or customers ever feeling "processed."
While this topic is focused on actively building revenue (i.e. "sales"), it is designed to ensure that the marketing strategy and sales effort is working in lock step. When every minute and dollar counts, this is critical to scalable and sustainable success.
Marketing on a Shoestring: How to Win More Business Without Spending More – Charlene "Ignites" DeCesare
Originally created for the "Live Free & Start" series, this practical and insightful session focused on seven specific strategies that you can put into practice right away, with minimal resources.
This session is perfect for groups of solopreneurs, startups, nonprofits, or any small businesses trying to gain marketing mindshare on a limited budget. Operating with a "lean" team, many of these business builders are also limited with time. Therefore, every effort has to count.
What you will learn:
- the #1 rule in marketing that even big companies get wrong
- how to get clear about the "bullseye" target and why it's critical to do so ASAP
- how to make keywords do some of the work for you; everywhere from from your website to blog to social media
- how to leverage the "stuff in your head" for powerful, free marketing
- best practices at various types of events and what to do before, during, and after you attend
- a unique formula for social media success that allows you to stand out without hiring a social media expert
As a good marketing counterpart to basic sales training, this session helps small or growing organizations learn how to thrive at the intersection of sales and marketing.