Top 10 Reasons To Meet In Lehigh Valley
- Unique Venues - Lehigh Valley has two of the most unique meeting venues on the East Coast. The Nurture Nature Center, a beautifully renovated, historic facility in Downtown Easton, lets you meet amid art and educational exhibits, including the Science on a Sphere® exhibit developed by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Or, you can bring your meeting to the stage at the beautifully appointed Miller Symphony Hall in Downtown Allentown.
- Making History Since 1682 - George Washington, John Sebastian Goundie and John Hancock visited Lehigh Valley and wove a rich tapestry of culture and heritage, separate from the highly acclaimed industrial movement with Bethlehem Steel.
- Accessible to Your Attendees - Lehigh Valley is within a 3-hour drive of two-thirds of the nation’s population. Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE) services the region and offers 11 non-stop destinations.
- Affordable Beyond the Room Rate - There’s a lot more to consider than room rates when it comes to picking an affordable meeting destination. For starters, Lehigh Valley has no state sales tax on clothing and shoes, which means extra savings for the shoppers in your group. Parking is often free at our area meeting venues, and area restaurants are eager to welcome your group.
- Medical Powerhouse - A hub for medical and clinical research and innovations, Lehigh Valley is home to more than four major hospital networks, including nationally ranked and award-winning Lehigh Valley Health Network and Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Center.
- Responsible and Sustainable - commitment to environmental responsibility that is a hallmark of the region. Plenty of green space and two rivers, as well as many lakes and streams, that supply a good portion of New York’s drinking water.
- Hospitable Community - when you visit or bring a meeting to Lehigh Valley you see us at our best. A warm, friendly community awaits with people not only willing to show you where things are, but take you there personally.
- Culinary Scene Worth Tasting - Lehigh Valley boasts an extraordinary and highly upstaged culinary scene, that combines world-renowned chefs such as Emeril Lagasse and Buddy Valastro, with local flavors and personalities.
- Beyond the Boardroom Off-Site Activities - From PPL Center and ArtsQuest™ to Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, Coca-Cola Park, Sands Bethlehem, Martin Guitar and more, your attendees will be recharged after an afternoon or evening to unwind. Lehigh Valley also features 10+ theatres nestled among art galleries, shops, dining, and more.
- Free Event Planning Services (and they don’t come with fine print) - Big meetings can be fun, if you leave the hard part to us. We offer excellent event planning services, including team-building activities, welcome bags, dine-a-rounds, housing and transportation arrangements, and more. All at no charge to you.