Valley Preferred Cycling Center
The Valley Preferred Cycling Center, known as “T-Town,” is the Bicycle Racing Capital of the World, serving everyone from recreational cyclists to Olympians.
The Velodrome itself sits at the center of the 103-acre Bob Rodale Cycling and Fitness Park. It is a 333.3m outdoor track with a concrete surface. Over the years many UCI World Cups and National Championships have been hosted here.
- 30-degree banked turns
- 12.5-degree banked straightaways
- Concrete surface with an asphalt apron (Sometimes referred to as "The Concrete Crater")
- Home to the World Series of Bicycling
- Open to the public
- Developmental cycling classes available for all ages
Sports Accommodated: Cycling | Track Cycling | Cyclocross
What You’ll Love
- Affordable Pricing: Events at the Valley Preferred Cycling Center are an inexpensive venture with low-cost admission as well as food and drink in addition to free parking.
- Unique Sport: With a small number of velodromes in the United States, you get the rare chance to watch track cycling at a world-class facility.
- ADA Compliant:
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- On-site Food:
- Group Friendly (10+):