The Spa at Bear Creek
Skiing isn’t the only way to get a “lift” when at Bear Creek. The Spa at Bear Creek awaits to rejuvenate you.
The Day Spa is open to non-resort guests and offers body wraps and treatments, facials, massages, nail treatments, a full-service kids and teen spa, and a hair salon. For this month’s specials and packages, please click here.
- A credit card is required to book any spa services such as massages, facials, body wraps, and specialty spa manicures and pedicures, and are subject to a 24-hour cancellation policy. Larger bookings may require payment in advance with a longer cancellation policy and may incur cancellation fees.
- No gratuities are included in service rates. A 15-20% tip is customary, but the amount of the tip is up to you. Gratuity envelopes are available at the front desk, or the staff can include tips on a credit card, room charge, or Bear Creek gift card.
- Arrive at the spa at least 30 minutes prior to the start time of your first scheduled service. This will allow you time to check in at the desk, change into your robe and sandals, and complete our Client Information Form. Spa guests with appointments have full access to spa amenities:
- Steam Room
- Fitness Center
- Indoor/Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Indoor/Outdoor Pools
- On arrival, you will be given a private locker for your personal belongings. You will also be given a robe and sandals, which are to be returned before your departure. Remember to bring your bathing suit so you can enjoy the pools and hot tub.
- During your service, you will be professionally draped at all times. You are not required to wear anything under your robe or during your service. Some guests prefer to wear undergarments or bathing suits during massage services; however, it is requested that you do not wear a bra or top during your service so the therapists have access to your back. Please dress in a way that makes you comfortable.
Spa & Salon Hours
The Spa is open Sundays and Mondays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Wednesdays and Thursdays 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.; and Fridays and Saturdays 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. The Spa is closed Tuesdays.
The Spa is located on the ground floor of the south tower in The Hotel at Bear Creek.
Spa parking is in lot 1B. After parking, go down the outside staircase, turn left, and enter the south lobby of the hotel through the sliding glass doors. Once in the lobby, use the staircase on the left to go down one level to the ground floor.
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- Indoor Pool:
- Outdoor Pool:
- Fitness Center:
- Jacuzzi / Whirlpool: