The Promenade Shops
at Saucon Valley
The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley is the area’s premiere outdoor Lifestyle Center. It is gently nestled at the base of South Mountain on Center Valley Parkway between Allentown and Bethlehem, PA, near Route 378.
This convenient location is close to where Interstate 78, Route 309, and Route 145 converge. Measuring 475,000 square feet, the Center features a unique blend of over 55 of your favorite fashion stores, one-of-a-kind boutiques, a state-of-the-art Movie Theater, and an exceptional mix of 14 restaurants – all based in a mountainside setting. The Center’s Main Street is reminiscent of the downtown-style shopping of yesteryear.
Find fabulous retailers, such as L.L.Bean, Brooks Brothers, Banana Republic, Lucky Brand, LOFT, New York & Co, Johnston & Murphy, Chico’s, The Children’s Place, Barnes & Noble, and many more.
Dine in world-class style at Torre, Melt, Komé Fine Japanese Cuisine, White Orchids Thai Cuisine, as well as at more casual locations like Red Robin and The Pita Pit.
Why You’ll Love Shopping Here
- A beautifully appointed sidewalk walkway or “promenade” to stroll along, with old-fashioned street lamps, up-close parking, and cozy seating areas.
- Gab with your friends in the Town Square, featuring a large, stone Gazebo with a fireplace and plush seating providing the perfect spot to relax and take in the surroundings.
- An interactive pop-jet fountain with amphitheater style seating as you prepare for your next shopping adventure.
- A mountain-side landscape, sparkling water features, fire pits along Main Street, and stunning storefronts.
- Relax at the state-of-the-art AMC Movie Theater, now with 3D & IMAX screens.
- Up-close parking to make lugging bags to the car easier on your arms.
- ADA Compliant:
- Full Bar:
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Pet Friendly:
- On-site Food:
- Group Friendly (10+):
- Free Wifi:
- Gift Shop:
- Distance to Airport: 9.5