- Biking - Whether a leisurely ride or a vigorous trek is what you’re after, THE LINK is a wonderful place to ride!
- Walking - Fun, easy, and great for your physical and mental health. Hit THE LINK and enjoy the great outdoors while you walk!
- Running - Preparing for your next 10K? Just getting into running? Whatever your level, THE LINK offers mile after mile of smooth running terrain.
- Dog Walking - Leashed dogs of all sizes are welcome anywhere on THE LINK! It’s the perfect way for furry friends to exercise and socialize.
- Fishing - Grab your fishing pole and head to one of the many trails located along streams, creeks, and lakes!
- Art & Photography - THE LINK is the perfect place to spend the day painting, drawing, or taking photographs. Inspiration abounds.
- Sight Seeing - THE LINK is home to countless historic landmarks that offer glimpses into the Lehigh Valley’s unique heritage. See it all from a new perspective.
THE LINK Trail Network
Run. Bike. Walk. Explore/ THE LINK Trail Netowrk.
THE LINK is an interconnected network of safe, beautiful multi-use trails offering Lehigh Valley residents and visitors the opportunity for year-round outdoor recreation, transportation, and healthy living. Get outside and participate in fun, safe recreational activities!
Ideal for all ages, backgrounds, and fitness levels, THE LINK is perfect for both first-time visitors and seasoned trail users. Many trails are ADA-accessible. To find local trails for your favorite activity, visit the Trails page and use the activity filter.
Activities Supported by THE LINK Trails
About THE LINK Trail Network
- THE LINK offers over 125 miles of trails available for biking, running, walking, and other outdoor activities. More than 100 additional miles are planned for future completion.
- THE LINK connects people to communities, nature, work, heritage, and culture—from the urban areas of Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton to suburban and rural landscapes across 62 municipalities in Lehigh and Northampton Counties.
- THE LINK provides access to other long-distance trails outside of the Lehigh Valley. It provides trail users with a direct connection to Philadelphia, the Pocono Mountains, New York, New Jersey, and beyond.
- THE LINK is essential for the future of the Lehigh Valley. Growth of the trail network will increase quality of life, generate economic growth, protect the environment, and improve population health in coming years.
- THE LINK is supported by a growing coalition of regional partners committed to providing our area with a valuable resource we can all take advantage of.
- ADA Compliant:
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- Pet Friendly:
- Space Notes See specific trail information prior to your visit