The Club at Morgan Hill
Welcome to The Club at Morgan Hill. Set high above in the mountains with extraordinary views of Easton, New Jersey, and the Delaware River, Morgan Hill will offer you a first-class experience!
Opening in 2004, Morgan Hill Golf Course, had received a number of national and state rankings. These rankings include being named one of the "Top places to play in the nation" by Golf Digests, and also, Golf Weeks "Top daily fee golf course in PA". This golf course will present you with a competitive, yet player-friendly course.
The course offers spectacular views, two ponds, bunkers, grass hollows, natural wetlands, and tress. A unique feature to this course is its split fairways and its elevations of over 300-feet.
Holes | 18 View Scorecard
Par | 71 Yardage | 6,749
Rating | 72.8 Slope | 135
The View at Morgan Hill
With panoramic views of the Lehigh Valley, The View is sure to surpass your expectations! The View will present you delicious foods, ice-cold beverages after a round of golf, and an attentive staff. Come in today to enjoy great good, great drinks, great people, and the most amazing views in the Lehigh Valley!
- Banquet room located in restaurant for parties up to 65
- New Wedding banquet room opening June 2017
- Alfresco Dining with a brand new expanded deck and outside bar
- Jazzy Sunday Buffet Brunch every Sunday 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Food specials on Friday and Saturday nights
- Live entertainment Wednesday's and Friday's. For a full list of events, click here.
Reservations can be made here.
- On-site Food:
- Full Bar:
- Parking On-site:
- Group Friendly (10+):
- Banquet Capacity: 65