Taste of Easton Tour Company
Uncover the history and flavors of Easton’s culinary scene with Taste of Easton Tour Company. Experience the city with a walking or trolley tour complete with food tastings from local restaurant partners and highlights of the city’s history. With so many new and staple restaurants in Easton, it can be hard to choose where to dine. These tours seek to take the guesswork out of trying new establishments and provide a cache of foodie knowledge of Easton.
Taste of Downtown Tour
Indulge in downtown Easton's decadent cuisine on a walking tour of the Historic District and Centre Square. The route includes tastings at six award-winning restaurants on Third and Northampton Streets, culminating with dessert at the Easton Public Market. The tour runs Saturdays from 1 to 4 p.m. and tickets are $49.50.
Roaring 20s Tasting Tour
Ride in style, in your 1920s attire, while we "speakeasy" sharing secret stories of controversy in Easton during Prohibition. The tour begins at the Sigal Museum with “The Cat’s Meow: Lehigh Valley in the Age of Art Deco and the Roaring Twenties”, followed by cocktails and hors d’oeuvres at the Sigal Museum. Board the prohibition tour bus for additional tastings at Bachmann Publick House and Mixell Illick House, as well as a cruise down some of the most notorious streets in Easton. The Roaring 20s Tasting Tour runs Saturdays from 6 to 9 p.m. and tickets are $69.50.
What To Know Before You Go
- As these are “tasting” tours, the portions sizes will be small plates but cumulatively enough food to replace a meal.
- Complimentary water and soda is provided as well as a Taste of Easton tote bag, map of Easton, event guide, and exclusive coupons.
- View participating restaurants and sample menus on their website.
- Parking is available in the 3rd Street Parking Garage at City Hall. A tour guide will meet you in front of City Hall.
- For private tours and events, you may either book up a public tour with a group of 15 or book a tour Tuesday - Thursday evenings with a group minimum of 6. Larger groups of up to 22 may be accommodated on the Roaring 20s Tasting Tour.