The Sunset Grille is a family-friendly, casual, neighborhood restaurant with Southwestern cuisine. The kind of place where everyone knows you by name, a place to meet friends, a place that feels like home. The Sunset Grille is your neighborhood grille.
Formerly known as the Sunset Hotel, the restaurant has undergone major renovations over the past 27 years to be what it is today. Today, there is always something new to experience whether it is their Mexican Fiesta on Wednesdays, trivia on Thursdays, or live music on select Saturday nights. There’s always a new beer on tap, and you can never go wrong with a specialty margarita.
The family business extends to the owner’s children, Lizzie and Tim, who have joined the team to help make Sunset Grille a great neighborhood eatery.
Open Monday from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.; Tuesday through Wednesday from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.; Thursday through Friday from 11:00 a.m. to Midnight; Saturday from Noon to Midnight; and Sunday from Noon to 10:00 p.m.
The bar is open until midnight Sunday to Wednesday and until 1:30 a.m. Thursday to Saturday.
Eat Like a Local
- On Tuesdays, there’s two reasons to celebrate. Taco Tuesday is all day long with $2 tacos and $5 margaritas.
- Wednesdays are Mexican Fiesta nights! Begin with some chips & salsa which are offered at 1/2 price. Create your very own Mexican combo with your choice of tacos, enchiladas, or a burrito complete with our Spanish rice & boracho beans. They also include their famous chicken tortilla soup—all for only $12. Your Mexican Fiesta is a true success when finished with one of their Mexican desserts (fried ice cream or churros) for half price.
- Thursday nights, it is all about backyard BBQ! Featuring BBQ ribs, chipotle honey chicken and BBQ chicken with Mexican roasted corn on the cobb, potato salad & southwestern slaw. Plus, trivia and karaoke starts at 8 p.m.
- Select Saturdays feature live music from local bands with beer and cocktail specials and delicious food served until midnight. Visit the event calendar for the full schedule.
- Sunday nights are all about wings and beer. Enjoy nine jumbo wings for $10 and $2 Yuengling drafts.
Visit their sister restaurant, Stoned Crab, for a variety of steak and seafood.
- Cuisine: Mexican / Southwestern
- Late Night:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Reservations Accepted:
- Children’s Menu:
- Dinner Price: Up to $10
- Private Event Space:
- Private Event Space Capacity: 40
- ADA Compliant:
- Full Bar:
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- On-site Food:
- Group Friendly (10+):
- Free Wifi:
- Live Entertainment: