Sage Alley Brewery & Grille
Sage Alley Brewery & Grille is a restored 1894 Victorian offering a warm atmosphere inside for enjoying Sage Alley brews, cocktails, and sangrias as well as home to a permanent Gourmet Food Trailer.
Beers (Taps Rotate)
- Freyburg, NE IPA brewed with oats and lactose then dry hopped twice with a subtle bitterness & a super juicy flavor. ABV 5.8%
- Wise Crack, West Coast IPA heavily hopped in the kettle for an assertive bitterness & aggressively dry hopped for a potent citrus/floral aroma. ABV 6.5%
- Cooper's Citrus Wit, Traditional Belgian wit brewed w/ oats, orange peel, chamomile & coriander. A citrus aroma & flavor with soft mouth feel and sweet finish. ABV 5.0%
- Sage Alley Pilsner, German style pilsner, crisp & clean malt backbone and subtle hop bitterness with earthy/floral aroma. ABV 5.3%
- R.E.D., Cranberry/Pomegranate Sour brewed with the new Philadelphia sour yeast. ABV 5.0%
- Drain The Swamp Blueberry Lager, American style lager fermented with an INSANE amount of REAL blueberries, refreshing and sweet blueberry taste. ABV 7.2%
- Top of the Morning, American light lager brewed w/corn and a subtle amount of hops, crisp and refreshing. ABV 6%
- Sage Cerveza, Mexican lager brewed with corn. A light, crisp lager with subtle hops aroma, perfect summer beer. ABV 5.2%
- BlackOut Imperial Stout, American Imperial on nitro brewed w/hints of chocolate and a silky smooth finish. ABV 9%
- Quarantine Bubbles, a hard seltzer at just under 100 calories you pick your flavor. Assorted seasonal flavors. ABV 5%
- Make It Better, in collaboration with HAVOC supply and other breweries nationwide, this watermelon/strawberry blonde ale is sweet and balanced. $1 of every pint sold will be donated to St. Jude's Research Hospitals. ABV 5%
- Blood Orange Ale, Summertime classic ale this citrus forward beer is a theist quencher. ABV 5.4%
- Smores Porter, notes of marshmallow, graham crackers and chocolate will take you back to times around the campfire. ABV 5.75%
- Sleeveless, this DIPA is brewed for big and juicy taste with notes of pineapple and hopped with Azacca. ABV 8.2%
- Making Beer Great Again, Double IPA with oats and lactose, triple dry hopped with Simcoe, Azacca, Mosaic, and Pacific Jade. ABV 8%
- Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday:12-9 p.m.
- Sunday: 12-6 p.m. *Call ahead for Brunch hours