Porters' Pub is a cozy 1850s Old World style pub that's only a two-minute drive from Center Square and The Easton State Theatre in Lehigh Valley, Pa. It’s open seven days a week from 11 a.m. - 2 a.m. with menus for casual fare including lunch, dinner, late night snacks, and Sunday champagne brunch. Outdoor tables are available seasonally.
The intimate dining room features stone walls and local art. The Pub's mahogany bar boasts over 75 imported and microbrews, a wine list, and single malt scotch and bourbon list.
- Tuesdays: Mug Holders appreciation night! Get a dollar off a mug full of your favorite draft from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. every Tuesday.
- Wednesdays: 1st & 3rd Wednesday of every month is Open Mic Night starting at 9:30 p.m. with MC Scott Harrington.
- Wednesdays: 2nd & 4th Wednesday of each month is Celtic Jam beginning at 7:30 p.m. It’s just like being in Ireland.
- Thursdays: Dinner with a side of live Jazz from 8 p.m. – 11 p.m. Thursday’s are also $6 Yuengling Pitcher Night.
- Fridays and Saturdays: Live music from 10 p.m. Click here for an up-to-date calendar.
- Sundays: Brunch is served from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Award-winning smoked garlic Bloody Mary’s and complimentary cranberry or orange mimosa. When they say Porters Publick House Roast coffee is fresh, they mean fresh! It’s self-roasted and ground in house just before brewing.
Pub Crawls & Travel
Porters' Pub has been hosting "Pub Crawls" for over 15 years. And despite the name, they're not all about drinking... well I guess that depends on who you ask! The trips are very laid back and friendly, perfect for the first-time traveler or the seasoned independent minded explorer.
You get the security, peace of mind, and camaraderie of traveling with a group and knowing that all the details have been taken care of, but you also get the flexibility of going off and doing your own thing. The hotel becomes a home base for exploring the countryside and a meeting place to catch up and compare notes with your new found traveling friends.
Check out the next pub crawl and trip here.
- Cuisine: Gastro Pub
- Late Night:
- Weekend Brunch:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Children’s Menu:
- Dinner Price: Up to $20
- Full Bar:
- Live Entertainment: