Porters' Pub is a cozy 1850s Old World style pub that's only a two-minute drive from Center Square and The Easton State Theatre in Lehigh Valley, Pa. It’s open seven days a week with menus for casual fare including lunch, dinner, late night snacks, and Sunday champagne brunch. Their Backyard Bier Garden and 7th Street picnic tables are available for outdoor dining.
The intimate dining room features stone walls and local art. The Pub's mahogany bar boasts over 75 imported and microbrews, a wine list, and single malt scotch and bourbon list.
- Mondays: Monday Night Jazz with the Adam Niewood Trio 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays: Tuesday Night Trivia 7 p.m
- Wednesdays: 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month is Video Bingo starting at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month is Traditional Celtic Jam beginning at 6:30 p.m. It’s just like being in Ireland.
- Thursdays: Acoustic Cabaret 7 p.m.
- Sundays: Brunch is served from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Award-winning smoked garlic Bloody Mary’s and complimentary cranberry or orange mimosa. When they say Porters Publick House Roast coffee is fresh, they mean fresh! It’s self-roasted and ground in house just before brewing.
Pub Crawls & Travel
Porters' Pub has been hosting "Pub Crawls" for over 15 years. And despite the name, they're not all about drinking... well I guess that depends on who you ask! The trips are very laid back and friendly, perfect for the first-time traveler or the seasoned independent minded explorer.
You get the security, peace of mind, and camaraderie of traveling with a group and knowing that all the details have been taken care of, but you also get the flexibility of going off and doing your own thing. The hotel becomes a home base for exploring the countryside and a meeting place to catch up and compare notes with your new found traveling friends.
Check out the next pub crawl and trip here.
- Full Bar:
- Live Entertainment:
- Cuisine: Gastro Pub
- Late Night:
- Weekend Brunch:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Children’s Menu:
- Dinner Price: Up to $20