Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival
May 31 - August 4, 2019
Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival (PSF) has been entertaining audiences for more than 25 years with world-class professional theatre productions. Each summer 40,000+ visitors enjoy more than 200 blockbuster musicals, comedies, Shakespeare, children’s theatre, and other classic performances.
Award-winning actors, directors, and designers from around the country, come to PSF each summer to produce Broadway caliber performances close to home. Before the show, enjoy live music “on the green” with a selection of artisan sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit parfaits, and delectable sweets at the Shakespeare Café. Or pack your own picnic, complete with a bottle of cheer, and relax in the ambiance of the beautiful renaissance style music.
Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival is the professional theatre at DeSales University. All performances are held on the Center Valley campus at the Labuda Center for the Performing Arts.
- Two air-conditioned theatres with easy drop off and pick up.
- Free and ample parking, including for buses and motorcoach.
- A variety of dining options available on campus in private rooms in the beautiful University Center, within walking distance of the theatre.
- Close to great restaurants and activities in nearby historic downtown Bethlehem, Allentown, and Easton.
- Easy access to major roadways – I-78 and the PA Turnpike – just 50 miles north of Philadelphia and 90 miles west of New York City.
- Options include backstage tours, talk-backs with the actors, great souvenirs, and concessions
- Red carpet service for groups.
- ADA Compliant:
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- Group Friendly (10+):