Search

Mixsell-Illick House

Details

The Mixsell-Illick House served as the headquarters of Northampton County Historical and Genealogical Society for eighty years until the opening of the Sigal Museum in 2010. In 1928, sisters Emilie Mixsell Lalor and Mary Mixsell gifted the Society with their grandfather's residence. The two-and-a-half story structure has since been converted into a research library and reading room.

The Mixsell-Illick House is open for programs and special events such as Victorian teas, lectures, talks on the Victorian and Civil War eras, period fashion, and NCHGS's superlative textile collection. 

Deals

    Check Out Lehigh Valley Savings