M&M Vineyards is located between the rolling hills of the Pocono Mountains and the Delaware Water Gap. The site was chosen through extensive land and soil analyses conducted throughout Northampton County. The vineyard's ideal south facing slopes made of rocky, well-drained soil, rich in weathered shales, balanced micronutrients and generous mineralogy, providing an exceptional terroir for producing the most highly expressive wines. The small-batch, handcrafted, wine making practices produce some of the most captivating wines in the region.
M&M Vineyards is committed to producing quality wines for all their customers. The daily operations are managed by a husband and wife team driven by a deep passion for wine. The vineyard’s beautiful and picturesque location makes for an extraordinary backdrop for a fun afternoon with family and friends. The on-site cozy wine tasting room is open to the public for wine sales, and the team will be happy to help you pick a bottle or two of your favorite wine to take home with you.
Guests can bring their own food and have a picnic at the lovely vineyard. M&M Vineyard also offers Indian food and wine pairing once a month on-site as well as a food truck once a month
What You'll Love
- Family owned and operated winery specializing in small batch, handcrafted, wine making practices.
- Monthly exotic Indian food and wine pairing events. (Check the website for details)
- Enjoy wine tasting with the owner/winemaker and get first hand information about what it takes to get that delicious wine from the vineyard into your glass.
- Rustica artisan food truck one a month (check out the website for details)
- Customer appreciation days with complementary tasting of new releases and small bites a couple of times an year
- A variety of reds, whites and everything in between produced exclusively from estate-grown grapes in Lehigh Valley.
- A selection of dry, off dry, semisweet, and sweet wines to suit everyone's palate.
- Customer appreciation days with complementary tasting of new wines and small bites
M&M Vineyards offers free on-site parking. The vineyard is open Fridays - Sundays and holidays throughout the year from noon - 6 p.m. On days of events hours are extended Seating is available for up to 49 people within the tasting room with additional space on the outdoor covered and heated patio and deck.