The 1869 Luckenbach Mill is the third grist mill to stand on the Colonial Industrial Quarter site. Before it stood a 1743 log structure and a 1751 limestone building. Each mill took grain and ground it into flour. At one point it also served as a fulling mill, softening leather and cloth.
Built by the Luckenbach Family in 1869, the current Mill operated until the 1950s. Restored in 1983, today the Mill is still a home to a variety of activity. Currently, the first and second floors are used for school groups and adult programming in what is called the Luckenbach Mill Learning Center. The third floor is home to the Historic Bethlehem Library and Archives. This site is the perfect location for a private event.
Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites is responsible for this site.
- ADA Compliant:
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Exhibits Space
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Reception Capacity 200
- Banquet Capacity 125
- Number of Rooms 2