Levitt Pavilion SteelStacks™
Imagine sitting on a lawn directly in front of what used to be the blast furnaces of Bethlehem Steel that lit up (and still are each night) and helped shape America by being the largest producer of iron. Now, imagine a stage directly in front of you with your favorite bands belting out some of your favorite songs. ArtsQuest calls this location, Levitt Pavilion SteelStacks.
This is just one of the attractions you’ll find when you visit the SteelStacks campus in Bethlehem, Pa. Here, the Levitt Summer Concert Series is responsible for putting plenty of smiles on people’s faces to the tune of the 50 free concerts that are performed each year.
Levitt Pavillion SteelStacks also showcases movies on the outdoor screen during the summer months. It’s a great place to bring a blanket or chair along for the best viewing experience. You can also pack your own food and beverages or you can buy them at the Mack Truck Stop Café located directly onsite.
Parking is available for free at the numerous lots on First St. and there are plenty of restroom facilities located in the Visitor Center at SteelStacks presented by St. Luke’s University Health Network, which is just steps away.
Levitt Hotline: 610-297-7285. Get the latest information on concerts, weather updates and more, 24 hours a day.
Concerts are rain or shine. Occasionally concerts may be moved indoors or canceled due to weather conditions. Call the Levitt Hotline or check their website, Facebook page, and Twitter.
What To Bring For the Night
- Friends, family, and loved ones!
- Blankets or folding chairs. Lawn seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The front section of the Pavilion is reserved for blankets only.
- Sunscreen, a hat, bug spray… any protection from Mother Nature you may need
- Coolers are permitted (non-alcoholic beverages only). Alcohol is available for purchase for patrons 21 or older. Outside alcohol is not permitted.
- A great attitude. Please be courteous and mindful of those around you.
- Dogs! That’s right, there is a special Pet Park section reserved for dogs and their owners. Please follow a few simple doggie do’s and don’ts.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- Please remember to clean up after your dogs. Dog waste stations presented by Christmas City Vet are located in the Pet Park for your convenience.
- Handler must be a responsible adult.
- All dogs must display current license and vaccination tags.
- ADA Compliant:
- Full Bar:
- Parking On-site:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Pet Friendly:
- On-site Food:
- Group Friendly (10+):
- Live Entertainment: