Lehigh Valley Zoo
Home to more than 300 animals representing over 100 species, Lehigh Valley Zoo offers your group an unforgettable and memorable outing among wildlife and nature.
Located in the scenic 1,100-acre Trexler Nature Preserve, Lehigh Valley Zoo offers three unique venues for meetings: a covered pavilion near the Zoo entrance, a covered tent by the Zoo’s Farm in the Zoo exhibit and the rustic indoor Bison Auditorium, perfect for private business meetings.
Lehigh Valley Zoo can accommodate groups of any size, with discounts for groups of 15 or more guests. The Zoo has a full-service Bison Prairie Grill that can offer a complete picnic menu.
Lehigh Valley Zoo is open daily from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. from April through October. For winter hours and availability, please click here.
Zoo Facilities Offered
- Peacock Pavilion: 12 eight-foot picnic tables, seating for 96
- Outdoor area located near the Zoo’s entrance, Administration Building, Bison Prairie Grill and Jaindl Penguin Pavilion
- Event Tent: 20x40 covered tent, seating for 70 (Outdoor)
- Event Tent Area: 23 round white tables, seating for 172 (Outdoor)
- Outdoor area located near the Zoo’s Farm in the Zoo Exhibit and Playground
- Bison Auditorium: 20x50 indoor room, seating for 60 (Indoor)
- Indoor area located inside the Zoo’s Administration Building near the Jaindl Penguin Pavilion
Click here for the latest packages.
- ADA Compliant:
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Group Friendly (10+):
- Classroom Capacity: 96
- Width: 20
- Length: 40
- Classroom Capacity: 70
- Width: 20
- Length: 50
- Classroom Capacity: 60