Lehigh Valley Pride 2020
August 16, 2020
Held on the grounds of the JCC of the Lehigh Valley, Lehigh Valleys Pride festival is the region's premier outdoor event for the LGBT Community and allies. This year, the festival will host two stages, drag performances, KidsSpace, TeenSpace, an Artist Promenade, Gay Bingo, and the Pride Pub, in addition to retailers and food vendors.
Hours are noon - 6 p.m. Admission is $5; children ages 12 and under free; youth 14-21 can earn a free ticket to pride through participation in Project SILK.
Returning this year:
- Queer Entertainment - Enjoy a full-day of celebration of LGBT arts and culture throughout the venue
- Artist Promenade - Engage with LGBT artists and crafters at Pride
- Project SILK Teen Space - Youth ages 14-21 are welcome to participate in space designed by and for LGBT+ teens
- KidsSpace - Crafts, games, and Drag Queen Story Hour at tent created for youth up to age 14
- The Pride Pub – Featuring locally-crafted mead from The Colony Meadery and more
- Drag Bingo - A full-day of charity bingo featuring drag performers and local celebrity bingo callers. Proceeds benefit Fighting Aids Continuously Together (F.A.C.T.)
- Faith Programming at Pride - pre-Pride morning worship services for Jewish and Christian community members
- Over 150 vendors including artists, retailers, and non-profit organizations
- Acoustic stage - celebrating LGBT musical artists
- Sober-social space - there will be a designated alcohol-free space at Pride to allow those living in recovery to fully-participate
Lehigh Valley Pride 2020 is a smoke-free event. Smoking, vaping, juuling, and chewing tobacco are not permitted anywhere at the festival.