Lehigh Valley Horseback Trail Rides
Enjoy a beautiful and scenic trail ride through the 1,000+ acres of Jacobsburg State Park. This relaxing one-hour trail ride will consist of small groups of two to four visitors, per ride. Riders will traverse through the woods, fields, and alongside a stream aboard gentle and well-mannered, trained horses. A knowledgeable and safety conscious guide will escort. What a great way to experience the beauty and serenity of Lehigh Valley's best unparalleled trails! Rides available select times on the weekends. Reservations required.
What To Know Before You Go
- You’ll want to wear close-toed shoes and long pants as bare skin will rub against the leather on the saddle and can cause irritation.
- Approved helmets are required and will be offered if you don't have your own.
- Arrive 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled ride time. Each ride has 15-minutes of safety instruction and 15-minutes of practice before the ride starts. And, it is always nice to rub your ponies neck and say hi before he/she becomes your partner for the hour ride.
- Minimum age for riders is 10 years old.
- Maximum weight limit for riders is 250 lbs.
Christmas Carriage Rides
During the holiday season, see Bethlehem “The Chrismas City” in a horse-drawn carriage. You can even opt to have Belle from Beauty and The Beast accompany you. On these rides, you'll see Bethlehem's Christmas lights and sights while discovering its rich history and architect as you ride through downtown Bethlehem in an elegant and cozy white vis-a-vis carriage or the fancy and magical Cinderella carriage finely decorated for Christmas. To book your ride and view the entire schedule visit www.BethlehemCarriage.com.
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- Pet Friendly:
- Group Friendly (10+):
- Green / Sustainable Practices:
- Distance to Airport: 15