Lehigh County Historical Society
It’s no wonder the Lehigh County Historical Society is dubbed one of the largest historical societies in Pennsylvania with the impressive collection they maintain. More than 35,000 historical artifacts, 80,000 vintage photographs, and 3-million+ documents facilitate research on genealogy, maps, newspapers, photographs, county records, and so much more.
The Society administers also seven museum sites that date from Colonial America through the Industrial Revolution.
• Historic 1770 Trout Hall
• Historic 1756 Troxell-Steckel Farm Museum
• Historic 1893 Claussville School
• Historic Haines Mill
• Historic Lockridge Furnace Museum
• Historic Saylor Park Cement Kilns
• And, the newest 30,000 square foot, Lehigh Valley Heritage Museum, which is the headquarters for the Society.
- ADA Compliant:
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Group Friendly (10+):
- Gift Shop: