Keystone Running Store
Previously known as the Finish Line Running Store, the Keystone Running Store in Allentown, PA offers a unique and knowledgeable experience for your running needs. It's a three step experience:
- Understand your needs. A fit specialist will talk with you to better understand your needs. For example, your current shoes may just feel wornout, maybe you are experiencing discomfort, or maybe you’re gearing up for a goal race. They'll watch you walk in a pair of socks to better understand your biomechanics. Don’t forget to bring your old shoes; reading your wear pattern can also help understand more about how you run or walk.
- Find the perfect match. Armed with what you told us and what the fit specialist saw, they’ll head to the storeroom and pull three to four pairs of shoes for you to try.
- Take them for a spin. Take a few strides in the shoes you like best (and yes that means running strides too!) A treadmill is located in the store for this purpose.
For over 30 years, the staff has been fitting runners and walkers of all abilities in quality, comfortable footwear, and apparel to help them perform their best. A second location is in Pottstown, PA.
- Monday - Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
The Keystone Running Store also proudly hosts group runs for beginners and veterans alike who are looking to not run alone and make their run social. Runs are every Tuesday at 6 p.m. from the Allentown store. Each week the route is posted on Facebook and varies between 3-5 miles. For frequently asked questions about runs, click here.