Jacobsburg State Park
On the Northern edge of Lehigh Valley, Jacobsburg State Park's natural resources offer endless opportunities for environmental education and outdoor recreation.
Ideas to Enjoy the Park
- Fisherman can take to the waters of the Bushkill Creek in pursuit of trout.
- Hunters may seek their quarry in the fields and forests.
- More than 18 miles of trails for hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, and cross-country skiing opportunities.
- Bird watchers can enjoy a bird observation blind and butterfly garden.
- Pack a picnic for the picnic area along Belfast Road, available for use by visitors and school groups. An additional picnic area is located in front of the J. J. Henry House at 402 Henry Road.
Jacobsburg is also home to Henry's Woods, one of the remnant Old Growth forests in Eastern Pennsylvania. This ancient forest offers the nature lover and the school student unique opportunities for enjoyment and discovery.