J & J Luxury Transportation
Make the best impression on your corporate leaders, valued employees, and respected clients by arriving in style or making sure that they do. J & J Luxury Transportation offer airport transfers, shuttles, dinner and meeting travel, product launch impressions, and tourism transportation for the people who mean the most to your business. Find vehicles for seminars/team building, corporate outings & events, and airport & train transports.
- Sedans. Lincoln MKT Sedans (seats up to 2). If your business or personal responsibilities keep you on the road, J&J Sedans are discrete and affordable. J&J professional chauffeurs handle your luggage and transport you to your destination safely and on time. You can spend your time wisely catching up on phone calls, conversing with your traveling partner, or just relaxing and enjoying the ride.
- SUVs. Lincoln Navigators (seats up to 4). For a higher profile and more room, J&J SUV’s are the travelers’ choice. Traveling through unpredictable weather, rough roads, or wanting a better view, SUV’s offer secure transports. J&J’s high-profile, four-wheel-drive vehicles make your trip comfortable. J&J’s SUVs offer more luggage capacity than a sedan for those who don’t want to travel light.
- Stand Up Vans. High Top Transit Vans (seats up to 13). Oversized vans offer aisle walkways and stand up convenience.
- Mercedes Limo Vans. Mercedes Limo Vans 5-7 (seats up to 7). Mercedes-Benz combines luxury with performance. Known for quality, J&J’s Mercedes fleet is world-class.
- Limousines. Executive Limousines (seats up to 4). For your first class occasions, J&J’s extensive fleet of limousines bring a touch of elegance. Vehicles are custom-made and are available in three sizes. Operated by professional chauffeurs, your exclusive events are more eloquent.
- Limo Coaches. Executive Limo Coaches - 16 Passenger (seats up to 16). J&J Limo Coaches are popular for corporate VIP travel and distinctive events. Ensuring you and your guests arrive on time and relaxed; the coaches provide a limousine experience. These vehicles have standing room, semi-circle seating, ice bins, DVD units, and sound systems.
- Buses. 21 Passenger Buses (seats up to 21). Small and large buses are ideal for group travel, long-distance travel, corporate events, seminars, shuttle services, and private events.
- Group Friendly (10+):