Please note: Hackett Winery will be open for to-go bottle sales only. No tastings will be offered.
At Hackett Wine, it’s all about quality, not quantity, and letting the grapes speak for themselves in their European-style dry wine. The vines are perched high up on the hillside overlooking Lehigh Valley. Their winemaking philosophy is about minimalist intervention, allowing nature to transform the juice into wine as it will. Expect each vintage to be somewhat different from those before it, reflecting the flow of weather over the vineyard, the age of the vines, and the ever-changing cast of people, birds, animals, and insects who spend their lives in this magical place. Don’t look for sameness at Hackett Wine. Instead, you will find a small story from a small place in a small glass.
What You’ll Love
- Enjoy outdoor chess, cornhole, and croquet before or after your wine tastings or as you enjoy a glass of wine.
- The winery offers a laid-back atmosphere with views of the vineyard, rolling hills, and serene farmland.
- Live music is offered every Saturday night, May through September from 5 to 8 p.m.
- Art! Prolific and notable fine artist, Carol Maguire, has her art on display in the eclectic tasting room, and it is available for sale.
What to Know Before You Go
- Open Wednesdays and Thursdays 2 p.m. to 6 p.m., Fridays and Saturdays 12 p.m. to 8 p.m., and Sundays 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Groups of 10 or more require reservations. Call or email to make a reservation.
- A tasting of five wines is $5.00 per person, and the $5.00 is credited towards a wine purchase.
- The winery is pet-friendly (must be on a leash) and family-friendly (children must be well-supervised).
- You are welcome to bring food and snacks to the winery unless it is noted otherwise on the website for an event.
- For their live music events, don’t forget to bring a chair or blanket to sit in the vineyard.
Hackett Wine hosts private events for up to 50 people maximum outdoors on the vineyard grounds (weather permitting). They also host wedding ceremonies and receptions. Contact them for details and pricing.
- ADA Compliant:
- Beer / Wine Only:
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- Pet Friendly:
- Live Entertainment:
- Distance to Airport: 21