Gallery On Fourth
Gallery On Fourth specializes in promoting emerging and mid-career American artists who work across a broad spectrum of mediums, with a particular focus on figurative and abstract painting, sculpture, and photography. Since the founding of its first brick + mortar space in 2018, the Gallery has continued to evolve as a nexus of curatorial innovation in the nascent eastern Pennsylvania market. Founding Director Lisa Kovacs is cultivating a select roster of artists with the express purpose of introducing seasoned collectors and art lovers to this fertile new locus of contemporary fine art.
The Gallery also offers a bespoke collection of limited-edition prints in collaboration with DinaburgArts, LLC by noted artists including Emily Cheng, Judith Linhares, Dennis Masback, Steven Mueller, and Carl Ostendarp; and a selective inventory of works by Paul Harryn, Am Schmidt, Sean Carney, and Kevin Lynn.
Gallery On Fourth’s mission, therefore, is manifold: To present a compelling program of exhibitions and events that inspire, illuminate, challenge, and encourage dialogue; to be a worthy steward of the Artists we represent and to connect them with private and institutional collectors; to mentor and build partnerships that enhance the scope and vitality of our arts community; and to serve our constituents with honesty, integrity and transparency.
What You'll Love
- World-class art presented in a sophisticated yet relaxed New York-style gallery
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff
- Five-star customer and client services
What to Know Before You Go
- Follow the Gallery on social media or visit the website for current exhibition information and special event schedule
- The Gallery is conveniently located in downtown Easton's cultural and historic district, easily accessible by car and bus
- Ample on-street metered parking and parking decks is available; check the Gallery website for locations & fees
Make the Most of Your Visit
- Allow time to explore all of Easton's one-of-a-kind shops, galleries and historical sites
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner at one of Easton's many restaurants and cafes
- Plan your visit to the Gallery to coincide with one of Easton's seasonal festivals or community events
- Wednesday 12 - 7 p.m.
- Thursday 12 - 7 p.m.
- Friday 12 - 7 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Sunday 12 - 5 p.m.
- And by appointment
Free Admission to the Gallery.
- No Contact Services:
- Sneeze Guards/Contact Barriers:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- File Upload - Health & Safety Policy: https://DiscoverLehighValley.simpleviewcrm.com/docs/amenities/SIGN_Covid-19-Rules_2020-06-05_7E677C69-B6CD-4A17-95671DD10F149869.docx
- Mobile Payments Accepted:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Virtual Events:
- Open For Business:
- Delivery Available:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Masks Provided: